Sunday 24 December 2006

Lijiang, China 24/12/2006 -Jade Dragon Snow Mountain





SNOW MOUNTAIN here I come....wow...I'm real excited cos I'll be going to snow mountain where I get to see snow and play snow or make snowman....Woke up in the morning, get ready by wearing thick clothes, wear my new boots, bring extra jacket cos the weather outside is cold and it will be extremely cold in the snow mountain...

We first visited the Baisha Murals, where they also have a small village selling a lot of things...quite a nice place to shop, a lot of handmade accessories sold at very reasonable price...I bought a necklace there...

We then proceed to Jade Water Village, so SCENIC....I loves this place. After touring the whole place, we proceed for lunch...before that I had the best BBQ salmon fish head in my life...Boss as usual being generous ordered additional dishes for lunch....we had 1 whole steam salmon that cost even more than the lunch...GOOD LUNCH....

We are getting nearer and nearer to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain...before we go up, we will watch a live performance called "Impression Lijiang" directed by the famous director Zhang Yi Mou....WOW...is the word...it's indeed a very impressive performance...good, grand and sincere performance by the local tribes...the whole show was rather touching too....

After the show we proceed to a place where we will take cable car to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain...ehhhh....why cable car turn to be chair-lift one??? Anyway, am still excited of finishing the trail to see Jade Dragon Snow Mountain....Hey..wait a minute...why not the same as the one I saw on internet...not much snow one....Aiyah...kena cheated liao....I thought we are going to YunSanPing but we are not....was told that due to the weather condition, the cable car stop operation on that day....boohooo.....I don't get to step on thick snow...so dissapointed....WHY>>>WHY>>>WHY???????

On the way down, we stop at Baishuihe where there's yak ride. Fanny's children and Yvonne's children went for the ride....weather getting colder and colder, I just took 1 photo shot and went back to the bus....

That was our last itinerary of the day...suppose to be a night tour but all of us was too tired, so we cancelled it and have a good rest in the hotel....went for good and special meal cos it's Christmas Eve...all of us are in the mood of celebrating Christmas....we drank quite a lot and gave a toast to our dear boss Mr. Tan as a token of appreciation for his generousity!!!! CHEERS to Mr.Tan!

Went back hotel, I took a shower and immediately called for whole body massage...wow this lady is good...as usual after the massage, straight away ZZzzzzzzzz....

No comments: