Wednesday 26 September 2007

4 of this, 4 of that...

Tagged by Sin Mei....

Four jobs I have held in my life:
1. Admin/HR
2. Admin/HR/PA
3. Admin/HR/PA/Operations/Trade Finance
4. part time one consider or not??? - Me part time teacher, part time clown

Four places I have lived:
1. Kuantan, Malaysia
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. Old Airport Road, Singapore
4. Macpherson Estate (Circuit Road & Balam Road), Singapore

Four countries I have been to on vacation:
1. China (Shenzhen, Kunming, Dali, Lijiang & Shangarila)
2. Hong Kong
3. Australia (Perth)
4. Thailand (Phuket)

Four of my favourite foods: Aiyoh this one a bit diff cos i like food, that explain the size...heeheee
1. Seafood - yummy yummy crab
2.Dim sum (hong kong style)
2. Salmon (esp smoked)
3. Nasi briyani

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Korea
2. Taiwan
3. Europe
4. Malaysia

4 person I am going to tag next: A bit difficult cos mostly kena tagged liao
1. Mimi (Tricia's Mum)
2. Eunice (Ziv's Mum)
3. Fanny
4. aiyoh dun know who liao lah...

No comments: