Tuesday 1 April 2008

MGSS KUANTAN REUNION

Well a few of my old classmates have been talking about reunion for Class of 1989. In fact this talk has been NATO for a few years.

This year things become better, so far there are 2 mini gathering liao...one in Kuantan and one in KL. We manage to locate more and more friends...currently in our mailing list there's about 30+. Wow good man...we found a few in Singapore...We also set up an account in facebook, where we put all our postings and old photos there.

Hope that our coming reunion will be a successful one. Hope to see more of my old long lost classmates....

Below herewith are some photos scan from my old school magazine which I collected from Kuantan.

This is how I look like in 1989 (below 1st row, 3rd from the left, still with tomboy short hair)

No comments: