Sunday 11 January 2009

Ribbon Biscuit

I've been helping my mum do this biscuit since I was in Primary school...mum always do this during CNY cos the received a lot of orders. But my job is always helper nia where I only help to fold it into a ribbon shape.

Since I bought a noodle machine, my sister suggested that I can try making this biscuit. She gave me her improvice recipe cos my mum's is based on agaration.

On Saturday, thought of giving it a try. Wow...super tiring in kneading the dough and it's all based on feel since it's my 1st time doing it on my own without the help from my mum and sis. FYI, the last time I saw my mum did it was more than 10 years ago....

Thank God everything turn out well. With the help of Mary, we finished everything quite fast. Am thinking of making it again this Saturday, probably as CNY gift. I already gave 1 box to my good neighbour Ms. Koh!

No comments: