Thursday 14 February 2008

DOMINO EFFECT

Domino effect from the CARELESS diagnosis by TTSH on JW, we have to postpone our "TTC" plan (trying to conceive plan)....anyway not giving up...I pray hard that I'll be able to conceive and give birth by this year....well the next domino effect is my Valentine's Day celebration lor....

Valentine's Day...
Even though we don't celebrate much but we will try to go out for a meal or so....but due to his current condition with 2 cut on his abdomen, we need to monitor his food intake...so no big eating feast liao....I end up buying pizza home and eat with my family...

Well since this year no celebration outside, JW did a Valentine's Day card for me...it's consoling enough liao...Told JW, it's the thoughts that counts...am happy that he took time to do up this card for me...

Thanks dear dear....



No comments: