Sunday 3 February 2008

BAKING WEEKEND....




What have I been doing last weekend??? BAKING....something which I'm not good at but still don't give up, continue baking...

Well I manage to bake 2 cookies on Saturday...don't really taste good but looks not bad lah...I bake cornflakes cookies and plain almond cookies...With Mary's help in less than half a day all done.

On Sunday after church service, before going to help out in Tuition Ministry, I make chocolate cornflakes + almond "cookies"...don't know it's called cookies or not cos it's not bake bake freeze cold...this one looks not good but taste not bad...(haha after "rescue work" being done).

Mary also fried some arrowheads which is looks and taste good...

Will exhibit my cookies here...



Fried Arrowshead




Almond cookies

Cornflakes cookies (I add a bit of almond)

Cornflakes + almond flakes with Chocolate

No comments: