Sunday 2 March 2008

BAKING TIME

MIL gave me a Kenwood mixer so it's time to learn how to bake cakes....my colleagues recommended me to use Betty Crocker's premix flour. It's highly recommended...easy and nice.




Ok since I have the mixer and I'm free, why not...Happily, on Saturday morning I took out the mixer and premix flour, all ready to bake...haha guess what...less than 2 minutes the mixer's engine burnt lor...I think MIL didn't use it for very long liao...

Well we have to use "human hand" mixer instead...me and my maid take turns to beat the mixture.

Turn out not bad, the cake taste good but look not so good nia(find that the top part of the cake too "pong" and looks vy ugly). Since I have strawberries in my fridge, I cut the top part of the cake and decorate it with stawberries....see the effects.


BEFORE


AFTER

Me now a bit interested in baking liao, might try to bake the Betty Crocker's Blueberry cupcake next time. Wish me all the best!!!

No comments: