Tuesday 11 March 2008

FACEBOOK

The wonders that Facebook can do is really great. I get to find quite a few long lost friends through it...It all started up with 1 person then you can slowly find and link on to the rest....

Let me show you how it happen....

One fine day, Gary (whose is my uni friend, Ming Choo's hubby) found me in Facebook then not long after he added me as his contact, another Uni friend of mine, Karen found me through Gary's contact list...she contact me and recently we just met up together with 2 other uni friends, Toh Sue Lim and Neo...wow we didn't see each other since we graduated (12 years) liao...we didn't really change much but it's good to catch up with old friends.

And through Karen's contact list, another uni friend Hong Kin message me...from there on I manage to contact my friend Sor Lin who used to stay in the same hostel and many of my juniors like Kit Han, Lee Fong, Whailin, Sui Meng, Sher Ling, Siew Siew, Mei Lan...see how wonderful Facebook is....no wonder Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg can be a billionaire at such a young age...peifu peifu....

Hope to get in touch more with my old friends....the feeling is GOOD!!!

No comments: