Monday 26 May 2008

SIMPLE MEAL

We are indeed very blessed as we always have plenty of food to eat. Thank God for His provision...But many times we often say we don't what to eat cos eat till we sian liao...We should count our blessing that we are given so many choices of food...we are never short of food to eat.

I've to admit that I'm guilty to that statement too...I should learn to count my blessing!!!!

Usually on Saturday we will go out for dinner cos thought of taking a break from homecook meal...but many times both me and JW will always ask each other what to eat and where to eat...I think what is more important is not what we eat or where we eat but who we are eating with. As many knows, I seldom have weekdays meals with JW because of his schedule but we will try to make a point that every Saturday we will have dinner together.

So this Saturday, I cooked a simple meal and eat at home...The meal may be simple but it's the effort put in to prepare for my love ones and eat together with them that counts.


Fried egg with cabbage and carrot
Sweet Sour Chicken wrap with beancurd skin
Fried watercress with carrot and straw mushroom

No comments: