Sunday 29 June 2008

TAU SAR PIAH

Recently I ate one very nice tau sar piah made in Singapore...who says we need to go Malaysia to get tau sar piah...There's one made in Singapore - LOONG FATT at Balestier Road (It's at the cross junction of Thomson Road and Balestier Road).


Last Friday, I was rather early for my appointment at TMC. So I went and explore the place, thank God it quite manageable to find this nice tau sar piah shop. A lot of people in the shop queuing to buy. Mostly people buy a few boxes, I bot 6 boxes of 5. Their production line non stop, so all the tau sar piah is very fresh and piping hot...The skin is crispy and the paste inside it is hot...SHIOK!!! Cost only $0.60 for one. They have 2 flavours, one is sweet and the other one is salty. I think I like the salty one better.



No comments: