Sunday 31 August 2008

GOOD FOOD

I'm back in recommending good food again. During my trip back to KL last month, I was told that in Bentong there is a famous ice kacang shop. Their specialty...DURIAN ice cream + ice kacang...this shop mainly sell ice kacang only with a lot different flavours of home made ice cream. Name of the shop - KEDAI KOPI KOW PO in Bentong town. Too bad on my day of visit their durian ice cream are all sold out. I tried the peanut ice cream and my sister took the banana ice cream. TASTE - YUMMY!!!! (sorry no actual picture of the ice kacang cos I was too eager to try and slip out of my mind to take picture).




Another must eat good food in Kuatan is their nasi lemak. Restoran Zaman is famous for their nasi lemak. A lot of locals and travellers to Kuantan will stop by to eat their nasi lemak. Since the packing is rather small, some can eat about 3-4 packets per person.


Check out this blog, http://goodfood.fotopages.com/ ....the blogger listed a few of the famous and good food in Kuantan which I like too. One of them is Restoran Zaman. I went to most of the restaurant listed in this blog during my last trip home.

No comments: