Sunday 3 August 2008

Wedding Dinner at Ritz Carlton

I attended my godma(aka ex-colleague)'s daughter's wedding reception on 2nd August at Ritz Carlton. Everywhere was so jam. Some roads were closed and I had a hard time getting there via taxi.

I reached the hotel quite early around 5.40pm cos I'm suppose to help out as usher. Went up to the bride's suite to see them....Wow there's such a very nice view of the NDP from the room....quickly took out my camera and took a few snap. Too bad have to go down early, so can't see more. The dinner started quite early around 7.30pm...was thinking how nice if I can see it from the room!





During the dinner it's very much like an eGuide Alumni Reunion Dinner....haha met so many of my ex-colleagues there. Had a great time interaction with them, just like last time.

No comments: