Friday 7 November 2008

Singapore Slingers Vs Malaysia All Star
On Wednesday, me and hubby took some of our church kids to a basketball match, Singapore Challenge Series....Singapore Slingers vs Malaysia All Star...

The game was good...I nearly lost my voice, kept screaming and cheering....guess who I cheered for??? Of course Malaysia lah....actually the Singapore team played quite well, a lot of 3 pointers shot. Those kids keep staring at me cos I kept cheering for Malaysia...sorry lah...am still very patriotic...to me it's always Malaysia Boleh!!! Anyway Slingers won the game.

When the game finished, we went down to get autograph from the players...I also took a few photos with them....haha but I look so like a midget/drawf...very fat and very short compare to them...Found 2 of Slingers player who are very handsome, Eric Sandrin and Darren Ng...got my hubby to help me take some photos of me with them...hehe...it's ok one lah...just see see only mah...

Told hubby I want to go and watch another game...am enjoying the game!







No comments: