Monday 28 January 2008


TRIP BACK TO KL


From 25/1/08 - 27/1/08, I abandoned my darling son RJ in Singapore with my helper and my hubby...reason??? Cos my "eldest son" aka my nephew aka my godson's water baptism. He invited me to attend cos he really hope that I can witness his "BIG DAY"...


I took leave on Friday and took First Coach back to KL. Overall am very satisfied with First Coach, the bus is clean, comfortable with individual LCD screen just like aeroplane...and most important it's INEXPENSIVE. The boarding and arrival point is good too...board from Novena Square and alight at Bangsar LRT station.


Well during this trip I break all my diet...ate many things...what did I had??? Asam Laksa, Curry Laksa, "Kon Lor" Loh See Fun, "Yau Yee Oong Choy"/Kangkong Cuttlefish, Wanton Noddle, Curry Chee Cheong Fun with Yong Tow Foo, Fried Kuay Teow, lots of Malay kueh and Soto Ayam, Tim Sum, Roti Tissue and Maggie Mee Goreng....haha Friday 4.30pm till Sun 2.30pm, I ate all of this...but thank God all sharing one lah...great satisfaction but very fattening....


Shop a lot too but all for RJ and not for myself. Only got 1 Tshirt (rat year) for myself. As for RJ, I bought 4 sets of pyjamas, 2 pants, 1 shirt and 1 set of Tshirt with pants. Keep telling myself that I should stop buying for RJ...just can't control and stop myself.


Daryl's baptism was good and short...below are some photos during his baptism service.




No comments: