Monday 28 July 2008

28th July 2008

So many things happen around my neighbourhood on this day.

1st news was there's someone jumped down from one of the block nearby and died on the spot. So scary, last month there's one and now another...but this time I heard it's not commit suicide but the drug addict trying to run away from the police. He climbed out to the balcony, lost his grip then fell down.

2nd happening news is that there's a monitor lizard below my block near to the karaoke room...when I came back from the salon with RJ, saw so many people gather around to see the monitor lizard. Thank God for one brave uncle from my block who manage to capture it, where else the policeman just stand there and see...haiz..

3rd news...JW had an accident. His car kiss a taxi's backside...haiz...heard that the passenger hurt his neck, need to call ambulance and go hospital.

So many things happen on the same day....

No comments: