Sunday 20 July 2008

NEW HOBBY

Lately I "kee siow" liao...begin to like photography(even though I don't have those "PRO" camera, but mine can tahan lah for my standard)...I see people take nice photos of live objects like animals, flowers and food...I also follow the trend but too bad I do not have the skills...Recently I've learnt a new function called "MACRO" in the camera. It's meant for taking close-up pictures...so now I go everywhere I go I'll take pictures of flowers using this function.

Practice quite a few at HortPark 2 weeks ago. Yesterday, brought my son for a walk at the canal behind my house. Saw nice flowers arounds, so the itchy fingers starts to CLICK here and there already...I also have a kee siow hobby now which is taking picture of the clouds int the sky...

Haha...see this kee siow will last for how long...


No comments: