Sunday 21 September 2008


Chilli Crab
Yesterday went shopping at Sheng Siong, bought some crabs home to cook Chilli Crab. This is my very 1st attempt in cooking crabs. I've always wanted to eat Chilli crab but it's very ex to buy, so thought of trying to cook it using my own way. Quite simple and easy to cook!

RESULT....Taste not bad...the sauce was good when we eat with toasted bread!!!! Am so satisfied after eating the Chilli Crab!

RECIPE: (don't ask me how much I put in cos it's all "agaration")
Crab
Chilli paste
Chilli Sauce
Tomato Sauce
Tamarind Juice
Starch
Egg
Garlic
Sugar and Salt
Water

METHOD :
Fry garlic, then add in the chilli paste. Fry till fragrance is out.
Add tomato sauce and chilli sauce.
Add in the crabs...Fry it for awhile then add water.
After that add in the tamarind juice.
Cook for awhile then add in the starch.
Last add in the beaten egg.
Voila...all ready to serve with some coriander as garnish!

No comments: