Monday 8 September 2008

FAREWELL FOR WATT FAMILY

The Watt Family plays an important part in my life in Singapore. Both Sammy and Shareen has been my Shepherd throughout my Children Ministry in Singapore. We went through lots of ups and downs during our ministry but I would say we enjoyed every single moment together.

Even though we said good-bye in end of Jan this year when they decided to leave HS but both Shareen and I kept in contact. But now looks like we have to say good bye once again and won't be in contact so often cos they will be moving to Perth on 13th September 2008!

Both Grace and I gave the Watt family a farewell dinner at Hanabi Japanese Restaurant at Odeon Tower. I rushed home from workplace to pick RJ cos I know Shareen missed RJ very much. We had a nice and good time talking about good old days and our future plans...

All the best to this family as they pursue their new journey of life in Perth!!!



No comments: